If you have a car but have no secure place to park it, then buying a portable garage is definitely a good idea. Even though they can be slightly costly initially, the multiple uses and the extra protection that they give to your vehicles can actually be a big money saver in the long run. A temporary shelter usually consists of a sturdy polyethylene fabric cover, metallic piping for the frames. There are several benefits which come with a portable car garage and due to this, they are increasingly becoming popular amongst people all over the world. But what exactly are these benefits? Let’s look at some:
1. Portability – This is by far the most important reason behind the popularity of a temporary garage. The fact they can be setup quickly, dismantled and moved to a new location when desired opens up a lots of possibilities for the use of one.
2. Versatility – Continuing from the previous point, the portability of a temporary garage means that you can use it in various locations, for various purposes. If you want to throw a party, host an event or even set up a temporary shelter for a wedding, you can do all of that in a portable garage. The only factor is that the size should be sufficient for the gathering you are planning to host.
3. You might be surprised to know that a lot of homeowners who live in small homes actually setup one of these shelters in their yards to function as additional living areas! It actually cannot get any better than that! For a couple of thousands, you can add an extra room to your house. A portable room with a sturdy roof that can withstand all weather elements!
4. Cost – In many cases, the cost of setting up a temporary garage is usually less than building a permanent one. In addition to acting as a protective shelter for your vehicles, if you happen to use one for other occasions, then you will reap the value of this product for years to come. An extremely profitable proposition!
5. Durability – Perhaps the only sticking point in the minds of a potential buyer is the durability of a portable garage. They often ask themselves and the dealer whether these fancy shelters are actually durable or not. The good news is that they are built to last. If you choose to buy the right garage from a reputed provider, you can be sure that they will last for at least 10 to 15 years. A smart move would be to invest in a slightly expensive model as those can last for 20 years or more. That’s a long, long time!
However, a portable garage, like any other product, is susceptive to certain problem. A sagging roof is usually the biggest issue that people face after using one for years. However, these problems can be fixed so you really have nothing to worry about!